Sunday, October 23, 2016

Riding with Caleb

Show this week I broke my dirtbike so I needed to get into the shop. When I got it back from the shop the spokes were broken again but it was nothing on their end. So we took it back in the guy got it done in 30 minutes and then I could ride with my friends again. He also gave me an extra free tire that he's going to put on for me on Tuesday
 I rode the entire day after that. It was a lot of fun. Caleb and Evan came over and we went riding. But then Evans dirt bike broke show me and Caleb Road the rest of the day. Then after that, caleb's chain came off when I was writing it. So I had to pull them all the way back to our house. It was dark so I had to go very slow. Send me and Caleb went mountain biking after. Sure I guess you could say I had a good weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment