Sunday, December 4, 2016

Crazy weeks

Our cousins came from Utah and we drove around in the ranger

 Me and dad stayed up late
I broke my wrist on my bike again and I got a new cast on my other hand
I got my other cash off from breaking my hand but then four days later I broke my other wrist
We went to go clean the church on Wednesday because mom and dad signed up for it.
For Thanksgiving they made a big huge trees

I almost killed myself on the flight.
These are the bones that I wrote.
This is me with my new cast
Grandma want to Alyssas play.
I pushed her around in her wheelchair back to her car.
This is Alyssa at her play.
This is grandma grandpa and Alyssa taking a picture at Alicia's play.
This is our whole family at our New house. They came over for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment